Lobo HR is a recruitment agency (No. 7502) that provides its clients the best employees on the market. We save time and contribute to success of business strategies of our Partners by applying modern recruitment techniques supported by innovative IT technology.
Currently for our client who is specialised in cross-border infrastructural services for the information technology (IT) industry, we are looking for:
- Minimum two years of experience in software development.
- Very good knowledge of PHP, building and maintaining web applications skills.
- HTML, AJAX, T-SQL and MS SQL Server familiarity.
- Experience in working with version control systems.
- Very good English.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Symfony, Laravel, Codelgniter frameworks.
- VBA programming skills.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as: ExtJs, Dojo, AngularJS.
- Experience in using and building SOAP/REST web services.
Our Client offer:
- Very attractive salary.
- Stable, full time job basing on contract of employment.
- Wide range of trainings and possibilities to develop your skills within highly skilled Software Developers Team.
- Ambitious and important duties: creating tools for internal use, having a direct impact on the company functioning.
- Participation in challenging, international projects.
- Mature cooperation with Business Analysts and Requirements Engineers.
- Welcoming and friendly work environment – lack of e-commerce time pressure feeling, flexible working hours.
- Multisport card.
- Group life insurance.
- Private healthcare package.
- Relocation bonus for candidates from the outside of Lower Silesia region (7.000 PLN).
Interested individuals are encouraged to send their CV English.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only with the chosen candidates.
Please add a statement:"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended".
Your main responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining variety of web-based tools supporting all processes occurring within the company: applications for internal functions (e.g. HR, reporting, finance) and external business operations such as: dispatching, expeditionary solutions involving route planning and optimization for the operational control of 300 field service technicians, inventory management tool (storing, retrieval, delivery notes produce, etc.) for our 30 distribution and repair centers in Europe.