Lobo HR is a recruitment agency (No. 7502) that provides its clients the best employees on the market. We save time and contribute to success of business strategies of our Partners by applying modern recruitment techniques supported by innovative IT technology.
Currently for our client who is specialised in cross-border infrastructural services for the information technology (IT) industry, we are looking for:
- Minimum 1-2 year experience with MS SQL Server databases (T-SQL).
- VBA programming (MS Access, MS Excel) skills.
- Good English.
Our Client offer:
- Very attractive salary.
- Wide range of trainings inc. three-month overseas business trip – onboarding training in Germany (working and living in a city center of Nuremberg, costs of accommodation and travels covered, daily subsistence allowances).
- Stable, full time job in international, flexible and opened company.
- Participation in international projects worldwide – creating tools for internal use, having a direct impact on the company functioning.
- Mature cooperation with Business Analysts and Requirements Engineers.
- Welcoming and friendly work environment – lack of e-commerce time pressure feeling.
- Flexible working hours.
- Multisport card.
- Group life insurance.
- Private healthcare package.
- Relocation bonus for candidates from the outside of Lower Silesia region (7.000 PLN).
Interested individuals are encouraged to send their CV English.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only with the chosen candidates.
Please add a statement:"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended".
Your main responsibilities:
- Maintaining, developing and troubleshooting of our core application based on VBA with frontend access (code debugging and implementation of new subroutines and functions).
- SQL queries implementing and modifying including stored procedures, views and functions.
- Scaling up our Workflow Management System productivity.
- Customizing, adjusting already existing features and adding new functionalities.