Lobo HR (no.7502) is an international recruitment agency that stands out an excellent customer service, providing professional services with the highest quality, using modern and precise solutions. Lobo HR supports their partners in projects related to human resources management. Lobo HR offers actions related to recruitment, staff outsourcing, training, audits and broad consulting HR.
Our client from professional business sector, is currently expanding and seeking the brightest talent with good German and English skills to develop team and propel the business to new heights.
- Take part in processing of General Ledger, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable transactions in interaction with customers across Europe.
- Responsible for bookkeeping and group reporting on a monthly basis.
- Reviews accounting documents to ensure accuracy of information and calculations for accounts preparation process.
- Prepare financial management reports and account reconciliations.
- Work closely with project manager and act as one of the key accountants for all customers"e; accounting matters.
- Ensure about daily operations are carried out according to set targets and deadlines.
- Minimum 5 years accounting experience including GL, AP, AR.
- Good command of verbal and written skills of English and German (B2).
- Understanding financial reporting system in-depth.
- Experience with ERP systems.
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work.
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines.
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies.
- Able to work in fast pace environment and to sustain pressure.
- Self-motivated and disciplined with team spirit.
- Proficient in MS Office – specifically Excel.
- Experience in cooperation with German/Austrian/Swiss market will be a plus.
- Great place to work.
- Everyday contact with different languages.
- Work for an International Client from Travel Industry.
- Everyday contact with multinational environment.
- Monthly performance bonus.
- Benefits (you can choose from a variety of options: MultiSport card, private medical care, petrol vouchers, cinema tickets, vouchers to different shops, etc.).
- Wide range of development and training options.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Fruit Mondays.