Lobo HR is a human resource consulting agency, supporting companies in a variety of processes associated with human resources management. Our carefully selected team of specialists ensures high quality service in the recruitment of permanent, temporary work, outsourcing of employees, training, auditing and consulting in the broad area of HR.
Currently for my Client - a company that works on design, development and delivery of high quality products for interactive digital television and broadband systems - we are seeking:
- Developing end-to-end solutions of audio/video and streaming plus data processing.
- Developing innovative solutions for digital TV world.
- Cooperating with international group of experts on digital television, software development and data processing.
- Minimum 2 years experience of C/C++ programming and possibly scripting languages
- Sound knowledge of Linux OS programming, possibly on embedded systems.
- English enabling reading & writing technical documentation + communication.
Additional skills would be a plus:
- Experience in embedded systems programming, possibly on a networking environment.
- Deep knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP, IPv4/IPv6, DHCP, PPP, DNS, 802.11, IGMP, UPnP, DLNA) and hands on programming. Advanced routing protocols are a plus (BGP, OSPF, VRRP etc.).
- Knowledge of main networking functionalities (QoS, NAT, Port Forwarding, Security & Firewall).
- Knowledge of main protocols and technologies used in the context of the Broadband networking (ADSL, VDSL, Ethernet, Wi-Fi).
- Knowledge of Linux internals: drivers, networking, userspace/kernelspace communication, IPC, firewall.
- Solid background on algorithms and programming patterns.
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional engineering challenges.
- Possibility of development & trainings.
- Comfortable working conditions.
- Attractive remuneration.
- Multisport card.
- Work in the environment of outstanding specialists.
- Social activities.
- Lessons of English.
- Private medical care.