The purpose of the position is to ensure manufacturing process (including equipment, methods, CSV) are appropriately qualified and validated while conducting review of related documentation and leading quality risk assessment and change management activities.
- Engineer in Automation or Processes or Chemistry or Pharmaceutical technology or Mechanic,
- 3 years" experience in Equipment qualification in GMP/Pharmaceutical environment/ Quality Control of Pharma companies,
- Deep knowledge of FDA and EU guidelines about Validation or Quality Control tests, lab instruments and validation,
- Familiarity with Qualification documents: VMP, URS, FDS, DS, IQ, OQ, PQ, QR,
- Fluent English,
- Basic project management skills.
- Attractive salary, proportional to the demonstrated skills and experience,
- Employment in a stable company with well-established market position,
- Excellent work atmosphere in an ambitious and professional team,
- Rich benefits package including Medical Care, Multisport Card.