Data publikacji: 2019-02-11
Lobo HR (no.7502) is an international recruitment agency that stands out an excellent customer service, providing professional services with the highest quality, using modern and precise solutions. Lobo HR supports their partners in projects related to human resources management. Lobo HR offers actions related to recruitment, staff outsourcing, training, audits and broad consulting HR.
For our Client, an international production plant, we are looking for Candidates for the position:
Miejsce pracy: Gdynia
Key Job responsibilities:
· Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconcilitations and journal entries,
· Preparation of financial statements in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with IFRS,
· Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations,
· Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentation,
· Deliver required tax reports,
· Review and recommend changes to existing accounting procedures,
· Reconcile cash and investment accounts,
· Prepare bank deposits and cash disbursement
1) A university degree in accounting (or similar) and ideally 3-5 years’ experience from a finance manager position from a medium sized company (turnover from 30mPLN or more) preferably with a foreign owned company.
2) Understanding of finance & accounting function core role in the company such as
– Preparing accounts in accordance with Polish GAAP
– Knowledge of and experience from preparation of tax and VAT filings as required in Poland
– Able to facilitate annual audits with auditor, oversee preparation and other communication and finally prepare an annual report for the company
– Experience and ability to prepare documentations related to transfer pricing requirements in Poland
– Ability to communicate (both as in report and analysis) financial results to management (also known as management reporting)
– Ability and preferably experience from reporting to foreign parent company within tight deadlines.
3) Experience as a manager
4) Fluent English language skills.
5) Strong excel skills
6) Additional competence that would be an advantage
– Experience from international (European) VAT matters
– Working knowledge of IFRS,
– International experience – ideally working abroad,
– Experience of Axapta 2009
· Work in a dynamically developing company within the manufacturing industry in a young team of people with passion,
· Opportunity for professional development,
· Necessary tools