The Head of Finance will be leading the company's Finance function in its captive SSC/BPO located in Poland that will provide European affiliates with services in the Purchase to Pay(P2P), Order to Cash(O2C), Record to Report (R2R) and Master Data Management (MDM) areas. His/her primary responsibilities will include the day to day leadership and direction of the finance team, that serves the SSC/ BPO customers and ensuring performance that meets or exceeds service level agreements is delivered. The Head of Finance participates in the financial support of the SSC/ BPO organization and helps to manage and control costs.
- University Degree in finance, business Administration or accounting,
- 10+ years of practical accounting experience,
- Experience in working in a SSC/ BPO environment preferable,
- Management experience in large multi-national organization,
- Wide experience with accounting and financial systems,
- Working knowledge in internal controls in SSC/BPO environment,
- Experience with budgeting processes,
- Experience in working in a multi cultural environment,
- Experience in process improvements and system implementations,
- Experience in managing teams of at least 30 team members,
- Able to examine and interpret financial data,
- Ability to work with financial information systems, Oracle E-Business Suite experience is a plus,
- Able to assess financial systems requirements and provide recommendations,
- Excellent communications skills,
- Genuine interest in finance best practices Experience with executive level presentations,
- English (C1 level) and being fluent in other languages is a plus.
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can,
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm,
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee"s unique perspective,
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind,
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage.