Lobo HR (no.7502) is an international recruitment agency that stands out an excellent customer service, providing professional services with the highest quality, using modern and precise solutions. Lobo HR supports their partners in projects related to human resources management. Lobo HR offers actions related to recruitment, staff outsourcing, training, audits and broad consulting HR.
For our Client, a technological advisory house with experience in various areas of strategy, marketing, sales, training, programming and financing of innovations, we are looking for:
- Development of new and existing applications.
- Improvements for business critical applications in a Oracle environment.
- Working in the whole development process (analysis, design, development, testing, documentation and support) for complex solutions.
- Analysis for occurring problems and derivation for complex technical specifications.
- Ensure the functionality and performance for the systems.
- Experience in Oracle, MS SQL, PL SQL.
- Fluent in Linux / Unix based operating systems.
- Experience in Oracle forms and middleware know how (Talend Open Studio ESB).
- Sense of responsibility, diligence and readiness to create new solutions in line with the adopted process.
- Fluent English (B2+).
- Fully remote job.
- Attractive salary.
- Contract for a 3 months with possibility to extension.
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience.