Lobo HR (no.7502) is an international recruitment agency that stands out an excellent customer service, providing professional services with the highest quality, using modern and precise solutions. Lobo HR supports their partners in projects related to human resources management. Lobo HR offers actions related to recruitment, staff outsourcing, training, audits and broad consulting HR.
For our Client – professional shared services center providing comprehensive solutions and offering best practice and tested solutions – we are looking for:
- Managing of the team of Accounts Payable Team.
- Independent managing and development of a subordinated team.
- Process control and skilful allocation of purposes with settlement. Responsibility for team results.
- Responsibility for managing all resourcing proces ses, including engaging, staffing, effective succession planning, performance management, people development etc.
- Cooperation with Process Owners regarding to the process documentation update.
- Supervision of invoices registration process and payment process.
- Coordination and supervision over the reconciliation of the balance with suppliers, explaining non-compliance and taking corrective when its necessary.
- Introduction of standarization projects in AP/PTP environment.
- Minimum 1 year of experience at an independent role in purchasing, procurement, strategic sourcing, or P2P.
- Experience in people management, working with large teams.
- Experience in shared services operational environment is preferred.
- Ability to build and develop team.
- Open-minded, flexible and empathic.
- Excellent command of English (both verbal and written).
- University degree in Economics, Administration, Business Relations or a certification confirming accounting knowledge.
- Hands-on approach, pro-active, and forward thinking
- Strong analytic and IT skills (MS Excel, PowerPoint).
- IFS knowledge will be a strong advantage.
- German or any Scandinavian language will be a strong advantage.
- Competitive salary and additional bonus.
- Job that is important for the functioning of the entire organization, real impact on the development of the center in Poland.
- Opportunity to develop, by participating in trainings or language courses
- Flexible working hours.
- Benefit package – private insurance, medical package and fully equipped office.
- The highest work standard.